The authentic chocolate truffle cake.
The Bakery House will let you know how to make an authentic chococlate truffle cake. It is an old and very tempting recipe and loved by all. This tender, luxurious layer cake will take you to the chocolate world. It has a ganache glaze and a fabulous bittersweet filling, the indulgence is so worth it. Here, I am going to tell you how to make a deliciously yummy cake.
INGREDIENTS: ( by the bakery house )
the authentic chocolate cake
1-1/2 cups of milk or buttermilk.
1 cup butter, cubed
2 tbl spoons of cocoa powder
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
3 tablespoons butte,r cubed
4 ounces of bittersweet chocolate, chopped
½ cup heavy cream.
DIRECTIONS: ( by the bakery house )
- In a big bowl beat the eggs with the sieved sugar and butter until smooth, creamy and fluffy. Add the vanilla extract.and mix it.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius. In a large saucepan. Cook the milk or buttermilk on a low heat and put the cocoa powder until dissolved , and mix well.
- In a separate bowl sieve the flour, baking soda and baking powder and combine it with the sugar mixture along with the milk and cocoa powder.
- Mix the batter gently so that the air in the batter doesn’t vanish off.
- Transfer the batter to the lined or greased and floured 9-inch round baking pan. Bake 40-45 minutes in the preheated oven or until the toothpicks comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from the pan to wire racks to cool completely.
- For the filling, in a small bowl , put the chopped chococlate and heavy cream with butter and put it in the oven for 30 seconds then stir it well and repeat the process for two times until the ganache looks soft and shiny. Put in the freezer or fridge minimum for 3-4 hours or overnight . Then mix with the electric mixer to form a soft and thick consistency.
- Spread the ganache in the layers of the cake and cover the top and sides of the cake with this ganache.
Use the remaining ganache for deisigning of the cake . fill the ganache in the piping bag with your choicest nozzel and design the cake.
- for more images visit http://www.thebakeryhouse.in/gallery/
- #justbakes #by thebakeryhouse.